Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hi! Welcome to Little Fren's extended family [Little Fren's Art Class] i'm graduated in TOA (the one academy) which is a briliant art college & i had worked for them in Davinci Creative Development Centre [children art centre)for almost more then 4 years :) Now i've started my very own house 2 house art tuition!! i'll be giving out art classes to children from the age of 4~12 years old currently & hopefully teenagers/ adults in the near future as well :) if interested pls do leave me a msg!!Spread the artistic side of U around~!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Welcome to Little Fren's extended family [Little Fren's Art Class]! I graduated from TOA (The One Academy) in 2005 which is a brilliant art college and had worked for Da Vinci Creative Development Centre (Children Art Centre) for almost 4 years before starting my very own house-to-house art classes now! I am currently giving art classes to children from age 4 to 12 years old and hopefully to youths and adults as well in the near future.

    Please do leave me a message if you are interested! Spread the artistic side of you around~!!

    ReplyDelete